Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diminution of Benefits | Skill Premium

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diminution of Benefits | Skill Premium Empty Diminution of Benefits | Skill Premium Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:20 am

krungkrung18

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I need a legal advise. Here's the scenario:

I have been with the company for 10 years already. Started as an agent, got promoted to quality department then move again to another role supporting a technical account. Got entitled to tech premium, and have been enjoying it for several years already, roughly 4-5 yrs. Then re-organization is happening and was informed that the Tech Premium will be taken out.

I find it unfair. Will this suffice for a Diminution of Benefits under our Labor Code?

Appreciate your advise.

Thanks!

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Probably not.

tech premium is usually for certain positions - with the reorganization the new positions may not be entitled to it.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Diminution of Benefits | Skill Premium Empty Re: Diminution of Benefits | Skill Premium Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:30 pm

krungkrung18

Arresto Menor

I see.. consulted some legal advise too and said that it may merit under labor code diminution of benefits since we have been enjoying this benefits for several years already and we didn't move to any new position or got promoted for any instance.

We had a meeting with hrbp and was told that they will find ways to make an adjustment to our basic salary to compensate for the lost of tech premium. However, he said that there's no guarantee and no timeline provided.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum