Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double deduction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double deduction Empty Double deduction Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm

ehl_ehy003@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Legal po ba ang 3 lates is equivalent 1 day absent and the accumulated number of minutes na late ka ay idededuct pa ?,
Legal din po ba ang 1 day absent without filing a LOA (leave of absence form) is equivalent to 2 days absent or yung pinasok at trinabaho mo the next day ay hindi babayara?
Under agency lang po kasi ako pero yung mga regular hindi ganyan yung policy, patulong naman po..thank you

2Double deduction Empty Re: Double deduction Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:02 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

technically hindi pwede yan. Pero since na mention mo na agency ka, baka ang ginagawa ng company is denideduct nya from the agency fee yan. Tapos yung agency naman pinapasa sa inyo yung deduction. Since they're relationship is supplier/customer they can deduct sa billings according to what they have discussed. Complain ka sa agency. You can ask to be reassigned

3Double deduction Empty Re: Double deduction Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:22 am

ehl_ehy003@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Thank you po, nagpasa nalamg po ako ng resignation since parang ang dami rin ping irregularities like my cash bond, uniform deduction, unpaid ot, ang worry ko lng po ngaun ngiging panay ang absent ko dahil sa mga pre employment assessment sa ibang company baka iAWOL ako at di ibigay ung cash bond ko..thank you po sa pagreply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum