Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Deduction Legal?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double Deduction Legal? Empty Double Deduction Legal? Thu May 05, 2016 4:26 pm

pdea

Arresto Menor

Does double deduction legal in our Labor Code? Our company has a policy for 10 leaves for a year. After you accumulated all the leaves ,ano mang valid reason mo, double deductionng daily sahod mo babawas nila sa susunod mong absence. For someone earning 12K this is a huge amount, lalo na pag naospital pa ung employee for 5 days. Kahit may med certificate ka double deduction per day pa rin.

2Double Deduction Legal? Empty Re: Double Deduction Legal? Thu May 05, 2016 5:05 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Is it in the company policy?

Did you sign any document acknowledging that you understood the policy?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Double Deduction Legal? Empty Re: Double Deduction Legal? Thu May 05, 2016 11:31 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Base on your statement, if indeed that is the factual setting, that should be struck down as being unconscionable and/or oppressive. Even if that is included in your Company Policy and even if such was signed by you, you can question the same.

Have you been salary deducted already by reason of this policy? If so, you can file a complaint with the DOLE. If not, then the same is still considered as pre-mature.

Be that as it may, you can still question (not file a complaint) the same with the DOLE so as to prevent future salary deductions because of this.

NOTE: Not all contracts, even if signed by both parties, are considered binding and enforceable.

4Double Deduction Legal? Empty Re: Double Deduction Legal? Fri May 06, 2016 8:19 am

pdea

Arresto Menor

Thank you! You respond enlightened me. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum