Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resign from the company

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resign from the company Empty resign from the company Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:34 pm

salcedojose119

Arresto Menor

sir,

i would like to ask you about my case, i resign from the company properly i pass my resignation to my superior and he sign my clearance but i when follow-up my cash bond they refuse to give and the HR manager said I'm AWOL...its a big question for me because i'm formally resign and my clearance was sign by my direct superior. what i can do for my cash bond?

2resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:39 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

did you ask them why you were declared awol? Did they want you to render 30 days after you submitted your resignation?

3resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:12 pm

salcedojose119

Arresto Menor

No sir but before i resign i inform my immediate superior about my plan. and my resignation was fifteen days(15 days) and send to HR and my superior signed my clearance with out any advice.

4resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:00 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

ask them why.

5resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:53 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

salcedojose119 wrote:sir,

i would like to ask you about my case, i resign from the company properly i pass my resignation to my superior and he sign my clearance but i when follow-up my cash bond they refuse to give and the HR manager said I'm AWOL...its a big question for me because i'm formally resign and my clearance was sign by my direct superior. what i can do for my cash bond?

Verify why you were tagged as AWOL. Show them your submitted resignation letter (approved or not) as long as received by your superior.

6resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:43 am

bun3ng

Arresto Menor

Sir,

I resign in the company and I already have clearance. The compny is not remitting sss loan ,sss contribution and as well in pag ibig for the past 6 months can I file a case against them even I the clearance form stating that cannot file complaint against them?

7resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:26 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you can still file a complaint against them. Make sure you have proof though. Copies of your payslip wherein they deducted SSS, pag-ibig, philhealth etc.

8resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:17 pm

salcedojose119

Arresto Menor

SIR, last Jun 5, 2016 i send a letter to the HR dept asking to release my cash bond because almost 6 months now still i never receive any development about my claim to the company. sir its is right to refer this DOLE to make my demand legal? and also my direct superior is helping me to follow-up my cash bond to HR manager to release because he knows that i formally resign to him.

9resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:22 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, you can refer it to DOLE.

10resign from the company Empty Re: resign from the company Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:32 pm

salcedojose119

Arresto Menor

OK sir thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum