Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTENTION TO RESIGN AFTER USING COMPANY FUNDS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

Good morning.
Husband has used some company funds for personal use. Now that the company is beginning to investigate, his mother advised that he resign from his work reasoning that he cannot be sued if obligation is below 100K.
1. Tama po ba yung statement na yun?
2. What are the possible na gagawin ng company nya against him?
3. Will I be affected by this situation? (I am an employee of different company)

Thanks.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

syempre mali. If he has used funds for personal use then talk to the boss and pay it to clean his name.

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

It's as if he has no intention of cleaning his name. He wants to go away from it. He wants to go abroad and the mother's kunsintidora.
What may be the company's step against him...
-In case he resign and go to other company?
-In case he resign and go to abroad?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

zyra m. plata wrote:It's as if he has no intention of cleaning his name. He wants to go away from it. He wants to go abroad and the mother's kunsintidora.
What may be the company's step against him...
-In case he resign and go to other company?
-In case he resign and go to abroad?
high-blood ka ah... Very Happy

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pag untugin mo silang mag nanay!

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

high-blood ka ah... Very Happy[/quote]
hahaha Laughing Di naman po msyado. Of course I love my husband and I want him to be a better man. Mahirap kapag ganuong may kumukunsinti sa kanyang gumawa ng mali...

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

Patok
May paggalang ako sa nakakatanda e... Thanks for sharing with my sentiments Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum