Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaman's child monthly allotment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seaman's child monthly allotment Empty Seaman's child monthly allotment Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:18 pm

crissy13

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask how can I demand a monthly allotment for my child? Her father is a seaman and will be onboard soon. . My daughter bears his last name. Can you help me step by step on this. Im just afraid that his father will just broke his promise to support my child. Thank you and more power.

2Seaman's child monthly allotment Empty Re: Seaman's child monthly allotment Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:00 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

You can send him a demand letter asking for financial support (if he doesn't provide support). If he fails or refuses to provide support, you can take a legal action by filing a criminal complaint for violation of RA 9262 with the City Prosecutor's Office in your place of residence or go to the Women's Desk in the police station nearest in your area to file a complaint.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum