Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjustifiable termination

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unjustifiable termination Empty Unjustifiable termination Tue May 24, 2016 3:47 pm

majain

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I worked in the BPO industry. I filed a complaint in April 11, 2016 against my Supervisor and Operations Manager for unfair treatment, discrimination and harassment that has caused anxiety, distress, embarrassment, humiliation and made a serious impediment to both my mobility and concentration at work. I submitted a letter to the operations higher management including our site director. I also raised my complaint to the company’s Ethics and Compliance website that serves exclusively for this purpose and was acknowledged by the case # provided to me. The people in complaint got hold of the exact letter I gave to our site director which I requested to be treated as confidential and got cascaded to the whole team. I did not hear anything from them. What’s worse, my supervisor served me a CORRECTIVE ACTION FORM with notice to explain for a violation from a call that took place in March 25, 2016 and was actually got coached already in March 28, 2016. Based on the company handbook, corrective action form (CAF) should be served within 5 days from the discovery of the violation. The CAF was prepared Apr. 12 a day after I filed my complaint, the day she received the copy of my letter. In Apr. 19 she served me 5 different types of incident report and scheduled me a meeting with HR the following day only to find out about the said violation and to be served with the notice of preventive suspension. I submitted 6 pages for the notice to explain.
I got a text message yesterday, 28 days  from the start of the suspension from the HR manager with schedule of meeting which was 8:30 pm of that same day. The decision was read out loud to me. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that my 6pages explanation was left to dust let alone be taken into consideration. TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT. There are things that were not given attention in this event. 1. The event the violation was derived from was no longer valid.2. The violation charged to me was irrelevant to the event. 3. The purpose of the issuance of the CAF was obviously in retaliation of the complaint i filed against my sup considering the timing of the delivery.
HELP Po PLEASE? Im not sure what to do or feel or think. Masyado ako nanliit sa naging decision bec it was so obvious na Hindi po nila binasa ang notice to explain ko at pinakamasakit po that they didn't even look into my complaint adding insult to the injury. I feel so humiliated.

Last edited by majain on Tue May 24, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted errors)

2Unjustifiable termination Empty Re: Unjustifiable termination Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:18 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

We can only help you if you ask questions.

3Unjustifiable termination Empty Re: Unjustifiable termination Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:34 am

ilovepapa

Arresto Menor

majain wrote:Hello po. I worked in the BPO industry. I filed a complaint in April 11, 2016 against my Supervisor and Operations Manager for unfair treatment, discrimination and harassment that has caused anxiety, distress, embarrassment, humiliation and made a serious impediment to both my mobility and concentration at work. I submitted a letter to the operations higher management including our site director. I also raised my complaint to the company�s Ethics and Compliance website that serves exclusively for this purpose and was acknowledged by the case # provided to me. The people in complaint got hold of the exact letter I gave to our site director which I requested to be treated as confidential and got cascaded to the whole team. I did not hear anything from them. What�s worse, my supervisor served me a CORRECTIVE ACTION FORM with notice to explain for a violation from a call that took place in March 25, 2016 and was actually got coached already in March 28, 2016. Based on the company handbook, corrective action form (CAF) should be served within 5 days from the discovery of the violation. The CAF was prepared Apr. 12 a day after I filed my complaint, the day she received the copy of my letter. In Apr. 19 she served me 5 different types of incident report and scheduled me a meeting with HR the following day only to find out about the said violation and to be served with the notice of preventive suspension. I submitted 6 pages for the notice to explain.
I got a text message yesterday, 28 days �from the start of the suspension from the HR manager with schedule of meeting which was 8:30 pm of that same day. The decision was read out loud to me. It doesn�t take a genius to figure out that my 6pages explanation was left to dust let alone be taken into consideration. TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT. There are things that were not given attention in this event. 1. The event the violation was derived from was no longer valid.2. The violation charged to me was irrelevant to the event. 3. The purpose of the issuance of the CAF was obviously in retaliation of the complaint i filed against my sup considering the timing of the delivery.
HELP Po PLEASE? Im not sure what to do or feel or think. Masyado ako nanliit sa naging decision bec it was so obvious na Hindi po nila binasa ang notice to explain ko at pinakamasakit po that they didn't even look into my complaint adding insult to the injury. I feel so humiliated.

whats ur status sa work? details of your claim against supervisor is lacking. ty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum