Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utang. Tulong pls

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utang. Tulong pls Empty Utang. Tulong pls Fri May 06, 2016 8:37 pm

vigann

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Ang dati King workmate ay nagkautang po sa akon nang malaki na more than 1year na Hindi nababayaran. Paunti unti po yung utang na umabot sa 420,000.00 pesos. Sobrang laki na Hindi kona ma file sa small claims process. May agreement po kami na sana bayaran in stagard mode until ma fully paid last December 2015. Pero Hindi nakapagbayad kasi nag down ang business nila. He promised to resume payment this June 2016 quarterly 20 to 30k, until na mabenta ang kanilang lupain, where he can do full payment of remaining balance. Sobrang tagal if Hindi mabenta ang lupa. What are the legal process I can do? Additional problems pa is I am going out of the country this may 2016 and I am planning to ge t SPA to my sister. What are the best possible legal process I can do? The help is badly needed.

2Utang. Tulong pls Empty Re: Utang. Tulong pls Wed May 18, 2016 3:17 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Unfortunately, mukhang wala talagang pera yung pinautangan mo as of now, so kaya naghahanap sya ng paraan para mabayaran ka in the soonest time. Kung tumagal na di pa sya nakakapagbayad, pwede ka nang magfile ng civil case for collection of sum of money sa trial court with the help of a lawyer. Make sure to keep all evidence regarding the existence of such debt, since important yun kapag dating sa court proceedings when it comes to proving such.

Since aalis ka rin ng Pinas, tama lang na mag-issue ka ng SPA that transfers your right to collect the said debt to a trusted person (your sister, in this case). Have it duly notarized para legal yung effect na yun para may right yung sister mo to collect such amount in your behalf. Include in the SPA as well that you still retain your right to collect said amount from your sister, as a safety measure.

3Utang. Tulong pls Empty Re: Utang. Tulong pls Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:19 am

JohnD47

Arresto Menor

thepoetsedge wrote:Unfortunately, mukhang wala talagang pera yung pinautangan mo as of now, so kaya naghahanap sya ng paraan para mabayaran ka in the soonest time. Kung tumagal na di pa sya nakakapagbayad, pwede ka nang magfile ng civil case for collection of sum of money sa trial court with the help of a lawyer. Make sure to keep all evidence regarding the existence of such debt, since important yun kapag dating sa court proceedings when it comes to proving such.

Since aalis ka rin ng Pinas, tama lang na mag-issue ka ng SPA that transfers your right to collect the said debt to a trusted person (your sister, in this case). Have it duly notarized para legal yung effect na yun para may right yung sister mo to collect such amount in your behalf. Include in the SPA as well that you still retain your right to collect said amount from your sister, as a safety measure.

All was already said. Make a contract agreement when will he/she pay. As far as I know, you can also ask for a collateral on the said manner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum