Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract and maternity benifit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract and maternity benifit Empty Contract and maternity benifit Thu May 05, 2016 8:39 pm

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

Hi guys, just want to ask if we can sue my girlfriend's employer.

Shes currently on maternity leave now. She is on her 8 month of pregnancy now and her company still dont give her maternity benifit (sss) and i doubt that they will give it later. She is about to resign last year but her boss dont let her to. I really angry because the hr dont reply in our messages when we follow up her benifit.

Her employee also dont let her see her employment contract. Even in her regularization she's still dont have a contract.

What can i do? Help.

2Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Thu May 05, 2016 11:17 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

markvincent9 wrote:Hi guys, just want to ask if we can sue my girlfriend's employer.

Shes currently on maternity leave now. She is on her 8 month of pregnancy now and her company still dont give her maternity benifit (sss) and i doubt that they will give it later. She is about to resign last year but her boss dont let her to. I really angry because the hr dont reply in our messages when we follow up her benifit.

Her employee also dont let her see her employment contract. Even in her regularization she's still dont have a contract.

What can i do?  Help.

Have you thought that maybe HR can't receive your messages?

Best thing to do is you personally and directly to the HR Office and ask them for your GF's benefit. Just to be sure, tell your GF to give you an authorization letter to process whatever document that need processing in her behalf.

3Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 9:48 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

HrDude wrote:

What can i do?  Help.

Meron ba syang pinirmahan? Pwede kasing walang employment contract

4Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 10:07 am

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:
HrDude wrote:

What can i do?  Help.

Meron ba syang pinirmahan? Pwede kasing walang employment contract

Meron siyang pinirmahan.. pero hindi pinakita sakanya yung content.

5Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 10:11 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Advice lang, next time if merong pinapipirmahan na ayaw pakita sayo ang content wag po kayo pipirma.
What if nakasulat dun na meron kayong utang or umaamin kayo sa isang krimen na hindi nyo naman ginawa.

Nagfile ba yung girlfriend mo sa SSS ng maternity leave?

6Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 10:18 am

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:Advice lang, next time if merong pinapipirmahan na ayaw pakita sayo ang content wag po kayo pipirma.
What if nakasulat dun na meron kayong utang or umaamin kayo sa isang krimen na hindi nyo naman ginawa.  

Yung company ang nag file..yung GF ko kasi sobrang bait, galit na galit nga ako nung nalaman ko na ganun yung sitwasyon

7Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 10:25 am

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

HrDude wrote:
markvincent9 wrote:Hi guys, just want to ask if we can sue my girlfriend's employer.

What can i do?  Help.

Best thing to do is you personally and directly to the HR Office and ask them for your GF's benefit. Just to be sure, tell your GF to give you an authorization letter to process whatever document that need processing in her behalf.

lol, and why the HR can't receive our message? I already have an authorization letter. I already contacted the HR 2 months ago. Dont be defensive if your an also an HR because this HR is really bad. They fail to provide the advance payment and keep telling us that we should receive it 2 weeks before his due date. The Hr also said that we should receive 50% before and 50% after delivery. The HR don't follow the laws about SSS Maternity benifit.

8Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 10:31 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

markvincent9 wrote:
lukekyle wrote:Advice lang, next time if merong pinapipirmahan na ayaw pakita sayo ang content wag po kayo pipirma.

Yung company ang nag file..yung GF ko kasi sobrang bait, galit na galit nga ako nung nalaman ko na ganun yung sitwasyon

Yeah i meant, pina fill up yung form sa gf mo? sometimes kasi ang nagiging problem is hindi ni submit ng company yung forms

9Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 10:50 am

markvincent9

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:
markvincent9 wrote:

Yeah i meant, pina fill up yung form sa gf mo? sometimes kasi ang nagiging problem is hindi ni submit ng company yung forms

yup, pinafill up nila.. sabi naisubmit na daw.. ewan ko kung totoo.. November pa siya nag fill up nung form..

10Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 11:36 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

well you could file a complaint pero you run the risk na mas ma delay pa ang pagbigay nung benefit. Law requires your employer to advance to you the sss benefit within 30 days of your filing. How you prove when you filed yan ang mahirap

11Contract and maternity benifit Empty Re: Contract and maternity benifit Fri May 06, 2016 6:16 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

markvincent9 wrote:
HrDude wrote:

What can i do?  Help.

lol, and why the HR can't receive our message? I already have an authorization letter. I already contacted the HR 2 months ago. Dont be defensive if your an also an HR because this HR is really bad. They fail to provide the advance payment and keep telling us that we should receive it 2 weeks before his due date. The Hr also said that we should receive 50% before and 50% after delivery. The HR don't follow the laws about SSS Maternity benifit.

Based on your story, you stated that "hr dont reply in our messages when we follow up her benefit". Did you provide any evidence to prove this in your story? How will we know?

Defensive? Nope. I'm just verifying because people may say "I'm not replying to your messages because I'm not receiving any". Anyways, since your good enough to figure out that you have a problem, maybe readers can help you... good luck to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum