Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upon probational and Want to change job.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

workaholic

Arresto Menor

I'm already working under probation/trainee for almost 3 months now and planning to cut ties with the company. I didn't even signed any contract or any JO's from the start of my employment. And there are no such Terms and Conditions stated upon my employment from day one except for the salary. Am I Open to leave the company without any legal procedures to be done??

P.S. The reason why I want to cut ties with them is because my health condition is not at good state and it's affecting my work performance.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

need to resign and render 30 days notice. If health reasons ang dahilan mo, if you can get a medical certificate na you are not fit to work, pwede i-waive yung 30 days notice

workaholic

Arresto Menor

Meron ba akong damages na mabibigay sa kanila if ever nag awol ako? No contracts/JO's signed naman po kc at the time of my employment.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

merong katibayan na nag-trabaho ka sa kanila kahit walang kontrata so pag nag awol ka pwede silang maghabol para sa danyos.

http://www.councilviews.com

workaholic

Arresto Menor

I hope talaga na tanggapin nila ung Reason of Resignation ko within Medical Grounds.

Cyanangel0511

Arresto Menor

Pano po kung sakali na hindi tanggapin ng employer yung voluntary resignation ng employee. Ano po ang pwedeng gawin? Per HR process, may notice na 30 days - nagadvise naman more than 30 days before ng effective date pero ayaw iapprove ng employer. Anong options ang pwedeng gawin?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Cyanangel0511 wrote:Pano po kung sakali na hindi tanggapin ng employer yung voluntary resignation ng employee. Ano po ang pwedeng gawin? Per HR process, may notice na 30 days - nagadvise naman more than 30 days before ng effective date pero ayaw iapprove ng employer. Anong options ang pwedeng gawin?

Ipa-note mo lang sa kahit sinong officer mo, HR o manager na na-receive nila ang resignation letter mo. "recieved" lang at hindi "approved". Itago mo kopya mo at pagkatapos nun e tapusin mo yung 30 days at pwede ka na umalis after.

Cyanangel0511

Arresto Menor

Thank you po sa pagreply. Pano po kung ayaw nilang tanggapin kasi kailangan daw ng approval ng immediate manager (na ayaw pirmahan ung resignation letter)?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

either get a witness that you have submitted your resignation. or send thru registered mail

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum