Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change status from Married to Single or change the Spouse's name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pauleen

Arresto Menor

My boyfriend's nbi record shows that he's Married even though he's not, same with other documents like SSS, passport, philhealth etc.. Can he revert it back to Single? if so what's the process of changing his status to Single with all his documents, we're getting married soon and we're planning to just change the spouse's name into mine. Is that allowed?

attyLLL

have you requested a certificate of no marriage from nso yet? that will show you if he is married. it sounds strange that he is recorded as married in several official documents.

do you mean whether a husband can adopt the last name of the wife? no, that's not allowed

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Pauleen

Arresto Menor

I've requested a cenomar and it says that he's not married. The thing is that when he processed all his documents he puts Married even though he's not and he puts his ex's name as beneficiary but they're not married. Can he change that?, lets say for instance, he'll request to replace her ex's into my name as beneficiary. He's planning not to change his status from Married to Single since we're getting married soon

attyLLL

he can try to have them changed now, but my guess is that the agencies will require presentation of his marriage certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum