Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Megaworld Condominium, Maceda Law, Request Denied

+2
Animo
ravallejera
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ravallejera

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I'm requesting for your advise on how to handle my case.

Hi Mr. Vallejara,

I'm sorry to tell you that your request for refund has been denied by management.

But 1 year credit offer still stands, if you're interested, let me know.

Thank you.

On 2/12/2016 8:09 PM, ***** Vallejera wrote:
Dear Ms. Lauren,

This is to inform you that I have received the final notice of cancellation. However due to my personal financial hardship, I can no longer continue in paying my monthly dues.

I already paid more than 2 years of installment (32 months) for the unit 11X at One Eastwood Avenue Tower 1 and I will be invoking the Maceda Law (Republic Act No. 6552) which I am entitled of 50% refund of the total installment paid which I would like to arrange with your office.

In addition with this, I am authorizing my mother, Mrs. ***** Vallejera, to represent on my behalf. Hope that you can accommodate her with this concern.

Appreciate your favorable response.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
***** Vallejera

Last edited by ravallejera on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy)

2Megaworld Condominium, Maceda Law, Request Denied Empty response Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 am

Animo

Arresto Menor

First of all, you need to clarify on why are they denying such claim of refund? let them put it in writing and also sign it so that you they cannot retract it in the future.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

When was the letter of cancellation received, and when did you send your letter?

Compile all the letters that you received from the developer, and your letters that were stamped, "Received". Bring them to HLURB and ask for assistance.

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Again, sound advice from betchay001.

ravallejera

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Thank you so much for your advise.

I received the final Notice last week of January, 2016 (forgot the exact date), and I responded to them via email last feb 12, 2016.

We exchanged communications both call and email. Is this valid in legal aspect?

ultdwebworks

Arresto Menor

I have the same case w/ ravallejera, they have a no refund policy, until you request them to apply maceda law.

The problem I think is that they will supervised you when you have a lawyer supporting you.

In my case, they asked me a letter from my counsel requesting to apply the law in my account, and they will re-endorse it to the higher management for further comments and approval. Currently it's pending.

hello07

Arresto Menor

need help ung land property na hinuhulugan ko sinasabi din na no refund policy ,
ano po ba dpat ko gawin ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum