Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ground for annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ground for annulment Empty Ground for annulment Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:44 pm

needfreedom

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po.

My husband and I was married last November 2010. The main reason of that marriage is that I am 8 months pregnant. We stay in one house but with the expense of my in-laws. My in-laws are the one who gave allowance for our food, for the expense of my daughter and for everything we need. My husband have been in rehabilitation center before and after our marriage. He also have his mistress and have two children with her. We are separated for almost 4 years. Can this be my reasons be a ground for annulment?

I am hoping that you can help me. I am a working student now and hoping that my surname that will print in my diploma is my maiden name. Thanks and God Bless

2Ground for annulment Empty Re: Ground for annulment Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:59 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

NO, this is NOT a ground for annulment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum