Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is these a Ground for annulment?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is these a Ground for annulment? Empty Is these a Ground for annulment? Sun May 03, 2015 2:32 am

Jaja06

Arresto Menor

Hello. Ask lng po?
Sana mahelp nio po ako. Pwede po ba itong maging grounds ng annulment?

1. 21 yrs of age - Provided Faked Parents Consent

2. 1 Witness only

3. No court number indicated in MC. Marriage was held in Manila cityhall. - I think if it was process legally, court number must appear.

4. No ceremony happened. No judge. Fixer only. Went in cityhall only for signing the papers..

If these can be a ground, what percentage that marriage can be annuled? Is this consider as null and void from the very beginning?  Thanks.

Last edited by Jaja06 on Sun May 03, 2015 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong information)

2Is these a Ground for annulment? Empty Re: Is these a Ground for annulment? Wed May 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

If you got married at 21 years old, no need for parental consent, unless below 21 'yong isa sa inyo.

Were you told that a judge will solmenize the marriage? The mayor is also authorized to do so, kaya baka naman sa Mayor ang intended na magkasal sa inyo?

If there was NO ceremony that took place, your marriage is VOID from the very beginning. It is a formal requisite for a valid marriage, without which the marriage is considered void.

If you need legal assistance, you may email me on km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum