Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINACE LEASE / LEASE-TO-OWN AGREEMENTS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FINACE LEASE / LEASE-TO-OWN AGREEMENTS Empty FINACE LEASE / LEASE-TO-OWN AGREEMENTS Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:55 am

AgustinaCPA

Arresto Menor

My boss entered into a ‘lease-to-own’ (finance term) agreement with BDO Leasing. However, the lease agreements states that the property leased shall revert back to the lessor upon expiration of term. I called the agent and clarified that particular clause. He told me that that won’t be the case. That at the end of the lease term they will execute a deed of absolute sale in favor of us. My question is, shall I take his word for it or shall I push them to amend the wording of the lease agreement. Thank You!

2FINACE LEASE / LEASE-TO-OWN AGREEMENTS Empty Re: FINACE LEASE / LEASE-TO-OWN AGREEMENTS Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:18 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Of course NOT. To protect your interest, if the agreement is this but the contract states otherwise, you cannot take anyone's word for it, more so from an agent only. Inform your boss about the discrepancy and tell him to execute another contract and rescind the previous one. Have your counsel scrutinize the new contract prior to signing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum