Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help with our lease/contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help with our lease/contract Empty help with our lease/contract Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 am

batsheen

Arresto Menor

Hello.

Need help lang po sana. Contract namin sa house na inuupahan namin e for 1 year. Kaya lang, namatay yung asawa ng ate ko, which is yung tumutulong samin magbayad ng bahay namin. NO choice kami but to leave our place kasi medyo malaki yung rent.

Nagdecide kami ng asawa ko na makitira sa bahay ng kapatid ko (dahil namatay na nga asawa nya) at kailangan din  nya ng tulong dahil kapos nga kami sa pera. technically, mawawalan akong trabaho ngayon at ang asawa ko at lilipat kaming Cavite(which is malayo sa trabaho namin ngayon kaya kelangan humanap ng iba)

Nagemail na ko sa administrator ng building na inuupahan namin tungkol sa sitwasyon at ang sabi po nila e hindi daw namin pwde makuha yung 2 months namin na deposito at need namin bayaran yung current bill namin.

sabi ko naman po babayaran namin at napagbigyan kami hanggang 15th.

nagbasa basa ako ng tungkol sa issue namin at may nasasabi na kapag ang reason ay tungkol sa death ng immediate circle of family at sa case namin ay yung asawa ng ate ko, bancruptcy which is because wala kaming source of income dahil mawawalan kami magasawa ng trabaho, at migration, which is lilipat kaming location,..

pag ganto e valid ang reason ng termination ng contract namin at pwde ko makuha ang deposito namin na dalawang buwan.

Paki tulungan naman kami. salamat!

2help with our lease/contract Empty Re: help with our lease/contract Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:15 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Write the administrator and cite excessive hardship, with a date to leave the unit. This will allow you to break the contract legally without being sued. Your rent must be paid until the day you leave, otherwise the deposit may be used to pay for your unpaid rent and you may not get the rest of the deposit back. You won't get the deposit when you leave, but only 30 days after.

3help with our lease/contract Empty help Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:21 am

batsheen

Arresto Menor

hi, what do you mean "Write the administrator and cite excessive hardship"

can you please elaborate as I am confused on how I can get our security deposit if we write that letter with the date of leaving the unit??

We already paid the rent and bill for the month of December as the last bill covered DEcember1 - 31.

And what do you mean by "You won't get the deposit when you leave, but only 30 days after."

Please enlighten me. Thanks a lot!

4help with our lease/contract Empty Re: help with our lease/contract Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

betchay001 wrote:Write the administrator and cite excessive hardship, with a date to leave the unit.
Is it realy like that?
If so, most people can find reason to BREAK a contract without needing to compensate the other anything Smile so it would be useless to have any contract in many cases...

5help with our lease/contract Empty help Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:47 am

batsheen

Arresto Menor

so if this is the case, would there be a way that we can get our security deposit?

Thanks

6help with our lease/contract Empty Re: help with our lease/contract Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:19 pm

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello Lunkan,

There are always exceptional cases, and this would fall under it. If things were perfect, we wouldn't need lawyers. =)

The "excessive hardship" would be death in the family, moving to a different area and losing one's job, all of which happened. Now no one is stopping her to leave. So we're giving her better options so she can still get her security deposit back. Write, provide evidence, do everything in good faith. A written request is needed as documentation.

Batsheen, this isn't a guarantee that you're getting your security deposit back. It's just a step towards that direction; the administrator may still deny your claim because it IS breaking a contract.

Good luck.

7help with our lease/contract Empty Re: help with our lease/contract Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:45 am

batsheen

Arresto Menor

i totally understand that! Thanks a lot.

Well, I believe that it's better to try than not to try at all. And I really hope it will be okay the soonest and they consider our plea Smile

But still, it's a relief that we still have that reasons to at least have a money to start a new.

Thanks for the advices. I will post here should I need help!

You're all awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum