Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

childs costudy..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1childs costudy.. Empty childs costudy.. Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 am

mhine

Arresto Menor

good evening.. how can i secure my childs costudy..his turning 7 this coming aug...my husband had a stable job for 3 yrs...since i had separated 2 yrs ago.i just finished my study...i am afraid their family will go after the costudy...sila nagpapaaral at nagbbgay siya 4k in a month..the rest sakin na..i am just working currently as free lance web developer...panu po ang dapat kong gawin at hindi para maiwasan n makuha sakin anak ko..i am planning to work abroad pero parang natatakot akoat baka dun sila maghabol pag wala n ako dito...help pls..tnx..he is living with his woman po now which happen to be his co worker.... thank you po

2childs costudy.. Empty Re: childs costudy.. Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 am

attyLLL

when you say husband, you mean you are legally married?

if the child is staying with you then it is unlikely that they can get custody unless they can show you are unfit. ultimately, if there is a case in court, then it will be the interest of the child which will be the basis.

if you leave to work abroad then surely your case will be much weaker because custody is not exercised through proxy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum