Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probationary period, 6 months or 180 days?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Probationary period, 6 months or 180 days? Empty Probationary period, 6 months or 180 days? Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:36 am

PykeOPATHIC

Arresto Menor

Hi legal gurus! I just need an opinion about the topic above. I was hired by my employer on October 14, 2015. My 180th day with them will be on April 10th 2016. Does that mean I'm already a regular employee on April 11th or should my regularization start on the same calendar date which is the 14th?

Some people I asked say that my regularization should be on the 14th but I checked my contract and it states that I'll be on probation for "180 days" and not 6 months. Please enlighten me. Thank you.

Last edited by PykeOPATHIC on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo error)

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

If the probationary period states 180 days and if there's no non-reg memo from your management, then you will be regularized on the 181st day.

Basically, 6 months is equivalent 180 days unless otherwise specified.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum