Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time of Payment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time of Payment Empty Time of Payment Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:35 pm

sheenajessica

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone... I'm a newbie here... I need a legal advise about the time of payment according to our LABOR CODE. It says in our code:

ART. 103. Time of payment. - Wages shall be paid at least once every two (2) weeks or twice a month at intervals not exceeding sixteen (16) days. If on account of force majeure or circumstances beyond the employer’s control, payment of wages on or within the time herein provided cannot be made, the employer shall pay the wages immediately after such force majeure or circumstances have ceased. No employer shall make payment with less frequency than once a month.

What does the last sentence mean? I have my understanding about it and I need to confirm it from someone who knows about our law here in the Philippines...

The reason I'm asking is that my company is paying us once a month only. It is really troublesome for me. Can anyone enlighten me about this?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum