Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

13th month pay Time of Payment.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

113th month pay Time of Payment. Empty 13th month pay Time of Payment. Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 pm

mariannejfuchs

mariannejfuchs
Arresto Menor

Yong Company po kasi na pinagtatrabahohan ko 4 months to pay daw babayaran yong 13th month, meron silang pinapirmahan na aggreement about this installment thing. So yong first na pay is before Dec.24,2012 which is naibigay na nila then next is Jan. 2013, Feb.2013 and Mar.2013. Binasa ko po yung part ng 13TH MONTH PAY LAW which says

"(b) Time of Payment. — The required 13th month pay shall be paid not later than December 24 of each year. An employer, however, may give to his employees one half (½) of the required 13th month pay before the opening of the regular school year and the other half on before the 24th of December of every year. The frequency of payment of this monetary benefit may be the subject of agreement between the employer and the recognized/collective bargaining agent of the employees."

Medyo nalilito po ako sa last sentence, what if the company's/employer's agreement says "you will recieve your 13th pay in 4 months installment which is untill next year? Is it legit to have your 13th month pay next year(you can get your 2012 13th pay next year 2013) where in fact the required 13th month pay shall be paid not later than December 24 of each year.

I'm so confused... confused

By the way, this agreement thing happened because of the delay of collection which causes finacial disparity to my company.

Comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Smile

213th month pay Time of Payment. Empty Re: 13th month pay Time of Payment. Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at the nlrc or dole office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

313th month pay Time of Payment. Empty Re: 13th month pay Time of Payment. Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:23 pm

mariannejfuchs

mariannejfuchs
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you can file a complaint at the nlrc or dole office

Actually this agreement was CC'd(Carbon Copy) also to DOLE.

413th month pay Time of Payment. Empty Re: 13th month pay Time of Payment. Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

attyLLL

that won't prevent you from filing a complaint

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum