Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the loan interest reaches half a million.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

webmasterphi

Arresto Menor

good day to everyone... sana guys matulungan niyo ako on this problem...

my dad is working under a big company here in the Philippines. Kaso nung nagipit kami some years ago. Napilitan siyang mag-loan sa PSBANK.

Umutang siya ng P150k and naapprove naman kasi supervisor siya sa company. The following month he started to pay the regular monthly amortization kaso one day, nastroke siya at hindi niya na nabayaran yung loan for some months.

Dahil nga hindi niya nabayaran yung monthly amortization lumaki ung principal kasi sumama na dun yung mga interest. May tumawag na lawyer which i think is collecting agent ng PSBANK, sabi nung lawyer eh magbayad si papa ng P5000 a month.

Ngayon sumunod naman po si papa na magbayad ng P5000 until oneday hindi siya nakapagbayad ontime. tumawag ulit yung taga PSBANk at sinabing magbayad siya. tinanong po ng papa ko kung magkano na ung bill niya sa PSBANK sabi nung lawyer P400k+ na daw.

Nagulat tuloy ang papa ko. nagnegotiate daw yung lawyer kaya ang babayaran niya is P275k nalang kaso ang problem is nawalan na ng trabaho si papa. kaya it will be unable for him to pay P275k.

will is it possible na manegotiate na ung principal na P150k na lang yung bayaran. para magawan namin ng paraan?

hope guys you reply to my thread asap kasi january 25 na yung deadline...

attyLLL

anything is possible to negotiate, but the question is whether the other side will agree. you can certainly try.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

webmasterphi

Arresto Menor

attyLLL kasi nung kausap po namin yung collecting agency (lawyer) ang sabi hanggang P275k lang ung amnesty na maibibigay nila... malaki parin...

quiet

Arresto Menor

i'm so sorry to hear your story =(, alam mo if i were you i'll seek legal assistance na para you have a back up kasi if you will do it all by yourself they wouldn't listen lalo na ganun ka-laki yung amount..you can ask assistance from PAO..sige na you try baka sakali matulungan ka..God bless you!!

attyLLL

if your father did not issue any checks, then there is nothing to worry about. it is not a crime to fail to pay a debt. at most they can file a collection case and get properties which are in the name of your parents, but that's it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum