Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry About Invasion of Privacy, Harassment and False Accusations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KayeAcosta

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,

Hi! One of our tenants in the Condo unit where my daughter stays as the main lessee is accused of stealing someone's phone while a chaos was happening in a billiards spot along Morato. The accuser/owner brought several friends along with a Policeman in the condo but luckily the Guard on duty of the Condo did not let them in as they had no search warrant and it was way after midnight. It was my daughter, however, they were looking for. Is that incident qualified as Invasion of  privacy, harassment and false accusations since it was my daughter they were looking for that night and people who overheard her name mentioned thought she stole something like a phone? Thanks and appreciate your kind advice!

Kaye

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

A simple case of mis understanding. Case is weak no big gains even if u win.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum