Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my husband coverted to muslim

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my husband coverted to muslim Empty my husband coverted to muslim Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:14 am

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor

may divorce po ba sa muslim? i heard my strange husband converted to muslim. grabe xa. hindii na nga nag susuporta sa anak namin may balak pa atang magdagdag ng asawa. heard he is in dubai with my in laws. dun po xa nag convert. civil wed po kami. 4years na kami hiwalay no comm. and no support sa anak.

2my husband coverted to muslim Empty Re: my husband coverted to muslim Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:14 am

Ratchei

Arresto Menor

Yes. my divorce sa Muslim under PD 1083, but in your case your husband cannot contract another marriage unless manullify ang marraige ninyo. He cannot file divorce kasi Civil ang inyong marriage and not in accordance with PD1083. Still your husband liable of Bigamy, and you can file for nullity of their marriage (kung may/mag aasawa) kahit Muslim na siya .

3my husband coverted to muslim Empty Re: my husband coverted to muslim Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 am

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor

pupwede po bng grounds for annulment yung pagkakaiba ng religion views and abandonment nya ng apat na taon sa anak namin? sure win po ba ang ganung kaso? isusugal ko kase yung separation pay ko para lang ma annul ako. i want to start things over without much complications.

4my husband coverted to muslim Empty Re: my husband coverted to muslim Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Ratchei

Arresto Menor

In Islam, those are grounds for divorce. Sa annulment po mapapagod lang tayo dahil as you said wala na kayong communication at not sure kung nasa Dubai siya. Kung may papers tayo to prove na nag convert po to Islam ang husband mo at nag asawa, you might want to divorce nalang under Shariah, mabilis at di magastos. You can call or text me po for further clarification: 09291193190. Thank you

5my husband coverted to muslim Empty Re: my husband coverted to muslim Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:56 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Kasal k sa civil at di sa muslim rites. Wala kang grounds for annulment. Wala ring diborce under phil laws.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum