Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Different info given by real estate agent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aljisidro

Arresto Menor

Good day,

We have been solving issues with the developer and the real estate agency about the housing loan we are having. Some are already settled, but there is another problem that rose just this morning.

I asked the developer's marketing supervisor to give us a schedule of payment and give us the exact amount of the fees we have to pay every month. According to the developer's marketing supervisor's email, here's how we need to pay for the fees:

Equity or E (payable in 6 months); Processing Fee or PF (payable in 3 months)

First month - E + PF
Second month - E + PF
Third month - E + PF
Fourth month - E
Fifth month - E
Sixth month - E

However, this is not the same with what our agent has told us before when we were clearing up details. Before we paid for the reservation fee, I asked the agent about the payment schedule for both equity and processing fee. Here's what she said:

Equity or E (payable in 6 months); Processing Fee or PF (payable in 3 months)

First month - PF
Second month - PF
Third month - PF
Fourth month - E
Fifth month - E
Sixth month - E
Seventh month - E
Eighth month - E
Ninth month - E

I would like to get some advice on how we can settle this with them. Do we get a chance to still pay like the latter? What should we do? I already told the developer's marketing supervisor about this but she still has not responded yet.

Thank you very much for your help.
God bless.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

If in doubt, go with the developer's information.  Sometimes agents/brokers do not get/pass on complete information.  Talk to the marketing supervisor as well.

aljisidro

Arresto Menor

Before we paid for the reservation fee, we asked and cleared this issue up with the agent. The problem is that she was wrong and we only knew now. Can we file any complaints against the agent? She had relayed a lot of info that were wrong that made us have these problems. Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum