Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

OIC to full pledged

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OIC to full pledged Empty OIC to full pledged Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:25 pm

OIC MANAGER

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

I am a regular employee of a car dealership. I was appointed as OIC Manager from my designation as a supervisor. I was appointed March of 2015 and took the exams and luckily i passed. I also attended several trainings. Currently, the company is only giving an allowance on top of my salary but i function as if i am a full pledged manager, targets are the same and pressure is the same. December of last year i was scheduled for the panel interview, this is the last step before i become a full pledge manager. On the day of the scheduled interview, the HR head postponed it for the reason that i did not meet the required number. The Vp suggested to extend my probationary period until March of this year. Did the management violated any law regarding regularisation? Is my situation covered by automatic regularisation since the law says that probationary period is 9 months only? thanks

2OIC to full pledged Empty Re: OIC to full pledged Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:20 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

The regularization and probationary provisions in the Labor Code applies to rank-and-file employees only, and not those in managerial positions.

I assume you are in a managerial position as per your story.

If I understood your story correctly, you were previously an employee that is now being promoted as a manager, right? Or are you a direct hire in the managerial position?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum