Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want this newly pledged lawyer to stop emailing me and saying bad things about me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carla_33

Arresto Menor

hello atty! it's good you created a site like this it helps people like me to know what to do. my husband had an ex who became a lawyer last year. before she became a lawyer she kept on trespassing my apartment and my husband's family house, she sends me email claiming that they are together, sinisiraan niya ako sa friends niya sa fb (although i don't care, don't know them anyway), she even bragged about filing a cease and desist case against me coz i'm stalking her daw and yet i never received any letter from her.sort of nagyayabang siya talaga. she called me pobre,mangaagaw, walang pera and lahat na. kung anu ginagawa niya, pinapalabas niya na ako ang gumagawa nun. which is impossible bec. i'm too busy with my baby boy. i just want her to stop, and stay away from our lives. btw, there was a time when i was at work and she went nearby our house and nagkataon na naglalakad ung baby ko with the yaya, she took pictures of my son then posted them on her fb saying she's the mommy, though not related by blood. she's bragging to her friends na tanggap niya asawa ko kahit may anak na.

Last edited by carla_33 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled)

attyLLL

you should document everything. especially your baby pictures that she posted. were you able save those?

what is your husband doing? where is he now? are they still meeting each other?

my recommendation is that you document everything and then send a letter to her stating that you will initiate disbarment and other legal proceedings against her if she does not stop.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum