Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LABOR PRACTICE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LABOR PRACTICE Empty LABOR PRACTICE Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:18 pm

HRMANAGER

Arresto Menor

HI!

I HAVE QUESTIONS LANG REGARDING OUR LABOR PRACTICE,

OUR COMPANY IS ON TOURISM FIELD, SO THE OPERATIONS IS DIVIDED INTO TWO A PEAK MONTHS (8 MONTHS) AND LEAN MONTHS (4 MONTHS).

WHAT STEPS OR HOW FOR THE COMPANY BE SAFE KAPAG MERON KAMING MORE THAN 50 PERSONNEL AND WE DONT NEED THEM DURING LEAN SEASON, WHAT IS THE SAFE LABOR PRACTICE FOR THE COMPANY FOR OUR CASE?

ACTUALLY MARAMI PA AKONG TANONG BUT THIS ONE IS MY PRIMARY CONCERN. MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

2LABOR PRACTICE Empty Re: LABOR PRACTICE Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:03 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Get employees and sign them on a CONTRACTUAL BASIS only. That way you can control the number of employees during your peak months.

3LABOR PRACTICE Empty Re: LABOR PRACTICE Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:38 pm

HRMANAGER

Arresto Menor

HrDude wrote:Get employees and sign them on a CONTRACTUAL BASIS only. That way you can control the number of employees during  your peak months.
what if the management never issued an contract ever since? what is advisable to do po?

4LABOR PRACTICE Empty Re: LABOR PRACTICE Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:48 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Any contract? Not even a probationary contract?

5LABOR PRACTICE Empty Re: LABOR PRACTICE Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:40 am

ronjamialuke13

Arresto Menor

HRMANAGER wrote:
HrDude wrote:Get employees and sign them on a CONTRACTUAL BASIS only. That way you can control the number of employees during  your peak months.
what if the management never issued an contract ever since? what is advisable to do po?

Never issued a contract? Dito pa lang butas na kayo. How come nagkaroon kayo ng employee ng walang kontrata? Even sa mga job offer before ma-on board? regularization?

6LABOR PRACTICE Empty Re: LABOR PRACTICE Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:11 pm

HRMANAGER

Arresto Menor

YES SIR. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT WAS A PROBLEM TO OUR COMPANY, LALO NA NGAYON NA ITS GROWING NA, THATS WHY I WANT AN ADVICE KUNG PAANO NAMIN PAPLANCHAHIN UNG MGA GANUNG EXISTING NA PROBLEMA NG COMPANY BECAUSE NGAYON LANG NAGKAROON NG HR DEPARTMENT ANG COMPANY. NEED ADVISE PO SANA, MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

7LABOR PRACTICE Empty Re: LABOR PRACTICE Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:28 pm

ronjamialuke13

Arresto Menor

HRMANAGER wrote:YES SIR. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT WAS A PROBLEM TO OUR COMPANY, LALO NA NGAYON NA ITS GROWING NA, THATS WHY I WANT AN ADVICE KUNG PAANO NAMIN PAPLANCHAHIN UNG MGA GANUNG EXISTING NA PROBLEMA NG COMPANY BECAUSE NGAYON LANG NAGKAROON NG HR DEPARTMENT ANG COMPANY. NEED ADVISE PO SANA, MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

Comply with the Labor Code. Create contracts and policies (necessary and related to the nature of business of the company). As previously mentioned, indicate that they are under contractual basis. Specify the months (when to work and to cease) in the said contract to avoid confusion and problems. Every employee on-board with the company should have a copy of their contract and also, the HRD itself (sa 201). You can have an outline of your contracts base on books and if you want, consult sa mga HR veterans (I suggest you buy the book of Atty Elvin Villanueva - Contracts, Forms, Notices) Vol1 and 2. It will help.

Also, basing from your post, the ComBen of your company is not yet present? who is the one facilitating the payroll and gov't mandated benefits? how about the monthly deductions? taxes? Do it asap. For me, it's only a matter of time bago pumutok ang problema pag di maayos yan..

8LABOR PRACTICE Empty Re: LABOR PRACTICE Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:45 pm

HRMANAGER

Arresto Menor

THANK YOU PO SA ADVICE SIR. I HAVE QUESTIONS LANG DIN PO. INAAYOS NA DIN PO NAMIN UNG MANDATORY BENEFITS, BUT MOST OF THE EMPLOYEES ARE INDIGENOUS AND SOME OF THEM ARE UNEDUCATED, BUT THEY ARE DEFINITELY PRODUCTIVE. HOW CAN WE BE SAFE IF THERE ARE SOME EMPLOYEES WE CAN CONSIDER AS REGULAR (BECAUSE OF LONG SERVICE TO THE COMPANY - 3 YEARS) (YES SIR, 3 YEARS NG WALANG PROPER LABOR PRACTICE ANG COMPANY) THAT CANT COMPLY WITH 'THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THEIR BENEFITS, THANK YOU PO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum