Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL ... resulting of holding my salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL ... resulting of holding my salary Empty AWOL ... resulting of holding my salary Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:56 pm

yopiks

Arresto Menor

atty good evening...

im morris francis neri... just want an advice... because my company... wont accept my resignation because im AWOL... and wont give me clearance... my salary was not complete last time(9.6days noy payed)... and because of that...i was unable to back up my transportation... cause of too much debt(utang) was planning to get a motorcycle.. and because my salary is 15days delayed i wave also a salary of 10.5 days remaining... now i want to to ask for my salary..but the agency just wont give me because i they say im AWOL...just really needed the money badly cause i have 3 children and a half stroke father..and a mother that have mayuma...

please help me atty..
thank you and more power.

morris francis neri

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

yopiks wrote:atty good evening...

im morris francis neri... just want an advice... because my company... wont accept my resignation because im AWOL... and wont give me clearance... my salary was not complete last time(9.6days noy payed)... and because of that...i was unable to back up my transportation... cause of too much debt(utang) was planning to get a motorcycle.. and because my salary is 15days delayed i wave also a salary of 10.5 days remaining... now i want to to ask for my salary..but the agency just wont give me because i they say im AWOL...just really needed the money badly cause i have 3 children and a half stroke father..and a mother that have mayuma...

please help me atty..
thank you and more power.

morris francis neri

AWOL ka so terminated ka na malamang, so talagang hindi tatanggapin ang resignation mo.

pero kung meron kang sahod na hindi pa natatanggap, dapat ibigay sa iyo yun, pwera na lang kung meron kang utang.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum