Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holding of Salaries due to Absences/AWOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holding of Salaries due to Absences/AWOL Empty Holding of Salaries due to Absences/AWOL Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 pm

maddielem

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Would like to ask for clarifications on the following:

1) Is it legal to hold the salary of an employee who went on prolonged leave (i.e. sickness, approved VL without pay, absences with notice) and AWOL?

2) If yes, what is the standard or reasonable number of days of absence (both approved and unapproved)? Also for AWOL.

Thank you.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. ano ang status ng employee now? pumapasok pa ba sya? Which part of his salary has been withheld? Did he try to get his already worked for salary while he was "AWOL"? (thru atm or a representative?)
Kindly provide some details so we can respond accurately.

2. Number of days before being considered AWOL? Just one day if not satisfactory explained can be considered AWOL na

maddielem

Arresto Menor

Sa BPO po kasi, meron silang tagging sa attendance as Absent (unable to report to work but with notice thru call/sms), NCNS (No Call, No Show) or AWOL. Recently, meron kaming case na after restday ng Sun-Mon, nag-NCNS/AWOL siya for 2days ng Mon-Tue, tapos payout ng Wed which is 15th.

Pag ganun po ba, pwede na ihold ang sweldo nila? tapos will send a report to work order.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

so absent parin sya from the 15th up to now? if so the salary is not on hold but with the cashier and kelangan nyang kunin personally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum