Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violence Against women act: PLS HELP!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Violence Against women act: PLS HELP! Empty Violence Against women act: PLS HELP! Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Lynn227

Arresto Menor

Hello,
My husband left me for another girl, we didn't have kids. We've stopped talking since 2012. We were only married for 2 yrs. Through a friend I found out that he has a gf and a child now. I have no idea if they are living together. I've tried to reached out to him and asked him nicely to file for annulment and he just ignored it. If I want to file a criminal case of violence against women act against him are photos of them enough? This has caused a severe emotional stress to me before because of his lack of responsibility I've attempted to commit suicide back in 2012. I've asked some lawyers and they want me to do a demand letter first which I think inappropriate since I've already contacted him but he didn't stop what his immoral ways. Appreciate your advice pls. Thank u!

rda

Reclusion Temporal

I think Adultery can be the case seeing that you guys are married and nagkaron siya ng anak sa ibang babae.

3Violence Against women act: PLS HELP! Empty Re: Violence Against women act: PLS HELP! Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Rameg

Arresto Menor

Yun kc mahirap sa adultery u need lots of evidence, i know pictures are not enough. But yes you may file a Case-VAWC. Its a criminal case, may kulong at fine din yun. And sa pag kakaalam ko pwede mo yata idemand sa knya na ipa annul nya yung kasal nyo sa harap ng korte. You can file the case directly sa womens desk at automatic naman un na fiscal ang magiging abogado mo, u dnt need to hire a private lawyer pro kung kaya ng budget mo pwede rin nmn pro i assure u na magagaling din ang mga fiscal at di ka nla pababayaan, wala kang kailangang ilabas na pera. Smile hope nkatulong kahit pano. God bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum