Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declaration of Nullity of Marriage - Advise Regarding My Situation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Henrietta

Arresto Menor

I got married when I was 24 years old last December 2012 with my husband who was 27 years old at that time under civil marriage.

I was advised na I still needed my parents signature if I marry under 25 years old. Me and my husband wanted it to be a secret marriage so we agreed that I forge my mother's signature and pay a little extra so she can wed us that day, therefore the person who declared our marriage was aware that what I did was not legal.

After a year and a half of being married, me and my husband broke up and separated. We both are now living our own lives. He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend and I am now pregnant with another man (foreign national).

I will be giving birth in 2 months and trying my best not to get stressed with the situation when I found out (by reading online) that my child cannot bear his biological father's last name, and by doing that is also against the law.

I was young, stupid and now crying over the mistakes and decisions I have done on the past. Getting married with a person I was not sure about, lying to get away with the rules and making it more worse by bribing someone just to get it done is the biggest regret I have in my life. Now I am paying for the consequences by making the future of my child complicated.

We are planning to fly out of the country 3 months after giving birth so my child can meet his biological's father's family abroad. I am worried sick that it will be impossible because of my situation.

I am being brutally honest of all the details and mistakes I have committed and hoping someone here can here me out and give a sensible advise.

Thank you so much.

Raymond1985

Arresto Menor

Im Raymond 30 yrs old x-ofw and now working in a remitance company here in manila.My story goes like this,isa po akong ofw sa riyadh ksa from 2011-2013 at dun ko po nkilala ang asawa ko na nurse,eventually we dated and our relationship resulted in a pregnancy,bawal po sa saudi ang magsama ng hinde kasal ko without hesitation i ask my family to bring all the legal papers pra po maikasal kmi sa RIYADH,we got legally married in riyadh by the ambassador of the philippines to riyadh saudi arabia.,so alam ko po n legal na legal ang ksal nmin we got all the supporting documents of our wedding.,the relationship is good until this early 2015 umuwi po sila sa province galing sa bahay po nmin sa cavite with the promise of getting back here in manila b4 bumalik po ulit ang asawa ko sa abroad but it all suddenly change.,BIGLA NLNG PO KMING PINAGHIHIWALAY NG MGA BYENAN KO ( PARENTS OF MY WIFE ) SA KADAHILANANG HNDE DAW PO KMI MAGKARELIHIYON AT HNDE DAW KMI KHIT KELAN MAGKAKASUNDO.,hnde po kmi naghiwalay ng asawa ko kung hinde pinilit kmi paghiwalayin ng knyang mga magulang with there nonsense reason.,nabigla po ako dahil almost 2 months ko lng nkasama ang anak ko ay agad n nman nilang inilayo sakin eto,ang anak ko po ay 2 yrs old npo,mula ng pinanganak cya ilang buwan lng ay dinala n e2 sa probinsya,ANG SAKIT PO SAKIN BILANG ISANG AMA NA HINDE KO PO MAKAUSAP ANG ASAWA KO AT ANAK DAHIL PINAGBABAWALAN NG MAGULANG NG ASAWA KO
AYAW NILA AKONG SAGUTIN SA TELEPONO PRA MKAUSAP KO ANG ANAK KO KUNG NSASAGOT MAN NILA AY AGAD IBINABABA TINANGALAN NILA AKO NG KARAPATAN SA BATA AT SA PAMILYA KO.Ako po ay tga cavite at sila ay tiga mindanao,magtatatlong taon npo ang anak ko pero halos 2 buwan ko lng cya nkasama ayaw nila mpunta sakin ang bata cguro da kadahilanang hinde sa knila mppunta ang padala ng asawa ko galing sa abroad.,HINDE PO AKO NAGHAHANGAD NG PERA O ANU MAN SA KNILA ANG GUS2 KO NLG PO AY ANG KARAPATANG KO BILANG AMA NG BATA AT MAKASAMA ANG ANAK KO.,SANA PO AY MAAWA KYO SAKIN AT MA2LUNGAN NYO PO AKO SA PROBLEMA KONG ITO.

SALAMAT PO,God bless…and sana po ay m2lungan nyo ako.
seeking 4 legal advice.

starbucks1010

Arresto Menor

I also need po ng advice about this. Same situation dito pero wala pa po kong anak. Question lang po. Bakit ako noon di kelangan ng parent's signature? I was 21 back then and he (ex husband) was 28. Or dahil po ba kami ay church wedding? I hope someone could give us an informative answer. thanks in advance

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Henrietta wrote:I got married when I was 24 years old last December 2012 with my husband who was 27 years old at that time under civil marriage.

I was advised na I still needed my parents signature if I marry under 25 years old. Me and my husband wanted it to be a secret marriage so we agreed that I forge my mother's signature and pay a little extra so she can wed us that day, therefore the person who declared our marriage was aware that what I did was not legal.

After a year and a half of being married, me and my husband broke up and separated. We both are now living our own lives. He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend and I am now pregnant with another man (foreign national).

I will be giving birth in 2 months and trying my best not to get stressed with the situation when I found out (by reading online) that my child cannot bear his biological father's last name, and by doing that is also against the law.

I was young, stupid and now crying over the mistakes and decisions I have done on the past. Getting married with a person I was not sure about, lying to get away with the rules and making it more worse by bribing someone just to get it done is the biggest regret I have in my life. Now I am paying for the consequences by making the future of my child complicated.

We are planning to fly out of the country 3 months after giving birth so my child can meet his biological's father's family abroad. I am worried sick that it will be impossible because of my situation.

I am being brutally honest of all the details and mistakes I have committed and hoping someone here can here me out and give a sensible advise.

Thank you so much.

It's a bit complicated. Whether you named the child after the bio father's surname or even your husband's surname, neither will solve the problem. Unfortunately both could arise another problem with regards to you as spouse and the baby. You could be liable on both.

If possible with resources, I would fly to the country where the bio's father resides on my 7th month of pregnancy and possibly never come back.

I see no question from your post too. Seek legal advise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum