Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should I file? Declaration of Nullity or Annulment? Pls advise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

amoramorie2

Arresto Menor

My husband and I were married Dec. 22, 2007. I am turning 24 and he is already 34 that time. I am a former private school teacher and employed as public school teacher for 2 years now. I knew from the very beginning that he is a homosexual and I accepted him with all my heart for that. But our marriage was never been happy. We argue over simple things. He never acted like a real husband to me. He never trusts me on our finances. He prefers to remit his income to his sister in law. That insults me, lowered my self esteem and confidence, still, I let it all pass for the sake of our marriage. What makes me decide to leave him was when I found out that he named the property which I applied for a loan of 360K to his mother. I cannot find the strenght anymore to fight for this marriage. I totally lost my trust on him. Considering that his mother and siblings are living with us I do not have a privacy. His family even hide him from me during the time I wanted to change the papers on that property. I desparately wanted to file for annulment, put everything in proper before entering a new relationship but I'm afraid the process would take me long and will age of waiting.. I knew I cannot be in a relatonship not until I am free or otherwise he can file an immorality case against and that is a direct threat on my job. what should I file, are there ways to fasten the process? Pls advise

attyLLL

the best first step is to have your marriage history and documents reviewed by a legal professional.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum