Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION and BACKPAY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TERMINATION and BACKPAY Empty TERMINATION and BACKPAY Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

helengmail

Arresto Menor

Hello.

I am working in a private company for less than 3years. And been TERMINATED for a negligence of work.

QUESTIONS

1.) Do I have the privilege of having a backpay even though I am terminated?

2.)If I do, how many percent of my income Shall I recieve?

Please help me. Thank you.

2TERMINATION and BACKPAY Empty Re: TERMINATION and BACKPAY Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:15 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

helengmail wrote:Hello.

I am working in a private company for less than 3years. And been TERMINATED for a negligence of work.

QUESTIONS

1.) Do I have the privilege of having a backpay even though I am terminated?

2.)If I do, how many percent of my income Shall I recieve?

Please help me. Thank you.

1. Yes

2. Backpay = unpaid salary + pro-rated 13th month pay + tax adjustment (or partial refund) + leave conversion (if company policy allows it)

http://www.councilviews.com

3TERMINATION and BACKPAY Empty Termination Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:57 am

michaellachica

Arresto Menor

Hi good day i was given a notice to explain paper last december 22 and its for termination i just want to know how long is the due process gonna take for it to be given incase they want to terminate me?

4TERMINATION and BACKPAY Empty Re: TERMINATION and BACKPAY Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:03 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

michaellachica wrote:Hi good day i was given a notice to explain paper last december 22 and its for termination i just want to know how long is the due process gonna take for it to be given incase they want to terminate me?

5 days for you to reply to their notice.
anywhere from 1 day to 1 week after for a hearing.
decision should come within 1 week (sometimes more) after.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum