Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penalty and 13th month and final pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Penalty and 13th month and final pay Empty Penalty and 13th month and final pay Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:57 am

LPaulo

Arresto Menor

Hi sa lahat,

Nag start ako sa company last july 2014 and then smooth naman ang mga takbo ng work then suddenly for trusting too much sa boss ko na akala ko is tutulungan ako eh nilalaglag na pala ako. Then My boss curses in from of me (eg. PI) and sometimes humiliate me in front of other employee. They are requiring me to go to work even on my rest day then pag hindi ako pumasok eh kagagalitan nila ako. There was also a time na my father texted them na nasa ospital ako, confined due to swelling of my throat which leave me had to breathe and hard to speak as well as to swallow but they insisted na pumasok ako at bakit hindi daw ako yung nagtext bakit daw father ko, eh under anesthesia ako which is I cannot move my whole body normally kasi medyo para akong lantang gulay. Then after countless humiliation and cursing eh I was forced to resign. Which I understand can be done with or without notice since it was serious insult by the employers representative. nagtanong na kasi ako about that before sa NLRC. Then even though nag resign ako immediately, I still returned to them against their request na mag turnover ako, so being fair eh pumunta ako and inayos ko turn over ko. But now, sinasabi nila na wala n daw akong makukuhang final pay or back pay or whatsoever and 13th month and maibibigay lang nila iss COE dahil daw sa damages. Ano dapat kong gawin?

2Penalty and 13th month and final pay Empty Re: Penalty and 13th month and final pay Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:42 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

mag-file ka ng money claims sa DOLE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum