Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Force termination cause of accussed theft...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mark06041988

Arresto Menor

I was worked as an encoder in an accounting firm for almost 6 months(November 2011-May 2012)...
The employer used to terminate me because she accussed me a theft because he thinks that why i'm always there when someone losts their things and even money... After that incident, the secretary tells me to get my other owed money like 13th month but before I claim it I have to clear my left workloads and surrender them to the assigned employee to hand over my work/as for clearance... I finished all of them and then I claim my 13th month... Then years passed then now I'm applying for a work by an agency and they need a Certificate of Employment to complete my requirements... I used to get at the office of the accounting firm where i used to work, but before that I message the admin supervisor on facebook for assistance of my COE, but they told me that they can't find any files like clearance but only memo for them to grant me to give me a Certicate of Employment, the day when i came there the employer tells me that I'm not cleared because of the theft issue that she used to accussed on me...
I was stunned that time and just make my way on our home, hopeless...

Please Ma'am/Sir, i need your help and assistance... Thanks in advance... Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum