Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice for holding our last payment and forcing to payback the allowance.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blue000

Arresto Menor

Hi Good day

I just wanted a kind advice po regarding sa right ng sales person under real estate broker?

Since my boss give us a option 1 is to resign and second stay but kami magpapasahod sa sarili namin and we need also sumunod sa lht ng pinapagawa nya sa amin then kailangan namin punan lht ng lack and new quota namin. Then pinili namin yung option 1. Then yung last pay namin hndi nya binigay and he hold it up he made new rules na my clearance and interview exit pa. Then pinahihirapn kami na macomply yung mga required na dpt ipasa. Then pinapabayaraan niya sa amin yung mga buwan na wla kming benta.

My karapatan po ba kami na mgreklamo?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Are you employed by the company with fixed basic salary or are you agents earning commissions only?

http://www.councilviews.com

Blue000

Arresto Menor

Company give allowances and also with commission. And also we have contract but our boss refused to give a copy to me when i ask to him

Blue000

Arresto Menor

Actual he ask the timeline po kung when nya ibbgay yung allowance kasi we force to leave on dec 1 and 2 then we have meeting on dec 3 para iannounce yung option nya. Actual yung mga rules is not really consistent. Kung ano po maisipn nya bigla bigla niyaipapatupad and all rules is lagi sa knya favor. We work whole day and even in our off pinipilit nya kmi mg report. Also mga office work pa kmi na dpt isubmit sa knya n report iba pa yung magbebenta kmi.also yung mga sinsabi niya sa amin hndi n rin po maganda. My mga utang daw po kmi na dpt bayaran sa knya dhil wla kming benta nalugi yung company. I work with him almost 2 mos and 3 x plng nya ako n bigyan ng allowance nakabenta ako ng 2units and one sucessful reservation but theu back out due to the documents hndi nila mabigay and 2 on going to process yung benta ko. And he give us a little comission kht yung nabebenta nmin is triple and double com he give 2% only.

Blue000

Arresto Menor

*we ask timeline

Blue000

Arresto Menor

3x pay cut off. Pinasahod nya ako ng 1 and half months. Then my mga penalties pa sya. I just wanted to ask if what our rights since parang talo kami. Sobrng hirap ng pinagagwa nya and in the end sya halos nakikinabang ang wla kmi magawa. Ok po sna kung simple lng mga pinagagwa nya kaso buwis buhay. Extreme then sobrng higpit pa nya.

Blue000

Arresto Menor

Hope someone can advice if what the right things to do thanks

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello, it depends on the agreement you have with your broker. Are you salaried or just earning commissions? Do you have a quota? Are you getting allowances when you go out?

Is your broker registered with HLURB? Are you registered at PRC under your broker's name?

Blue000

Arresto Menor

I received allowance 12,500. We have qouta 3m every month. We have 2 % com and we dont have transpo allowance or food allowance. Im also not registered at prc under to my broker's name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum