Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help!! a resigned employee forcing to stay & threating in holding departure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bluechai

Arresto Menor

I filed my resignation last Feb. 20, 2013 & the effectivity is on March 3O. Due to I find a work abroad. I gave my letter to our HR Dept. They gave my letter to our boss a week after they recieved my resignation because they can't find a good way to give the letter. Our HR Manager told me that our boss read already my letter.

Last March 26, our HR Manager called me up because our boss was very angry at me. I went inside my boss room. She's shouting & pinpointing at me. "If I say you can't leave, you cannot leave". "I am not a stupid boss" "So do not make stupidy on me". "I can hold your departure mark my word". "Hindi ka aalis hanggat wala kang nai train na kapalit mo".

After that incident, our HR Manager talked to me. She said that my position is crutial. They find difficulty in hiring for my replacement. They just hired my replacement March 27. They want me to stay in the company for 2 months to train my replacement.

Maybe next or two weeks from now I will have my plane ticket. I remember before, I signed the companies contract that 60 days lead time prior for resignation.

I've done all they want in my days of tenure in our company. I settled all my liquidations. My only lapse is that hindi ko napa pirmahan sa HR Manager namin un resignation letter ko. Patunay na natanggap niya ito. Hindi sila agad umaksyon ng binigay ko ang resignation letter. Parang bale wala lang.

What will I do? DO my boss have the right to hold my departure? Makakasuhan ba nila ako kung di ko masusunod yung 2 months na pagstay ko pa sa company? Ma-iviolate ko ba yung contract na napirmahan ko nuon na 60 days lead time for resignation?

Na trauma po ako sa nangyari sa akin. Hindi na po ako nakakatulog sa mga nangyari. Natatakot po ako kasi maimpluwensyang pamilya ang boss ko.

Ano po ang gagawin ko?

Salamat po.

Bluechai

attyLLL

i don't think he can hold your departure, and as per the labor code you only need to render 30 days notice unless the the dole lists your position as critical.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

bluechai

Arresto Menor

Sir good evening!

Salamat po sa advice. Tanong ko po, hindi ko ba ma-violate yung contract ko before na 60 days lead time prior for resignation? Hindi po nila ako makakasuhan ng damage sa company? Ok na po ba na umalis agad ako agad sa company pagdumating na plane ticket ko?

Marami po ulit salamat!!

Bluechai

attyLLL

imo, if they do file a complaint, you can use the labor code as a defense.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

bluechai

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum