Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experience with NBI Quality Control after being HIT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joaqui

Arresto Menor

I had my appointment booked online 4 days ahead. Went to NBI Galleria but the clerk told me that i should go back after 1 week because they need further verification. A week had passed and much to my dismay, i got a HIT and i have to go daw directly sa NBI Taft Quality Control since I have a namesake with pending case. I was kinda worried because i defaulted some credit card companies 3 years ago due to lack of financial capability to settle it. Off I went this morning to nbi taft, got a queue slip waited for 5 mins before my number was called. The officer just asked me if i ever stayed in san juan la union, in a particular village and my namesake has a pending qualified theft case., of courses I denied. He then told me to proceed to the next room to have a sworn statement to the nbi lawyer, affix my signature and thumbmark, told me to go back to QC and then to releasing area and I was able to claim my NBI clearance with NO DEROGATORY RECORDS. Whew! Thanks pinoylawyer!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum