Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"HIT" on my NBI Clearance

+24
AVS_1234
pedped
lhibay2481
cbjr.calpito
udmlaw
jhowalts
Sismie
lostgirl1333
james_2017
HrDude
Robeglenn
ms.problematic
chammy
ferdie0530
princess0114
Abby839
LandOwner12
iamthemachine
genvillena
kittygirl_117
centro
extreme_ndc@yahoo.com
attyLLL
loracsb
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 pm

loracsb

Arresto Menor

I applied for my NBi clearance today but unfortunately need to come back after a week due to the "hit". I was thinking that my previous company might filed a complaint against me due to misrepresentation of document. Is it possible that it will reflect on my clearance? But I didn't get any complaint from them during that time. I am just worried right now. I don't know what to do. Please enlighten me. Sad

2"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

attyLLL

just wait for it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:36 pm

extreme_ndc@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

i just want to share my experience in getting my NBI clearance last January 20, 2015 nag apply ako ng NBI clearance sa Robinson Metro East Cainta i've got HIT result and pinapabalik ako ng January 26, 2015,  Pag balik ko to get my NBI Clearance cnabi ng staff na may problem sa NBI Clearance ko I need to go to NBI main office at UN Ave. for interview daw sa Quality Control kinabahan ako kc inisip ko baka may kaso ako na d ko alam at ma pending un application ko for VISA CANADA nag open ako ng site nato at binasa un mga HIT problems ng mga kababayan natin  as well un advise ng moderator ATTLL and he always said that dont speculate until you get your NBI clearance and if there is a problem NBI employee will advised on how to solve or to do medyo nabuhayan ako ng lakas ng loob sa mga advises ni ATTLL .  That was im doing umaga pa nagpunta na ako sa NBI Quality Control by 6am nkapila na ako kailangan maaga kau pumunta as early as 5am kc sobra dami tao sa Quality Control for interview kc by 11am cut off n nila tatapusing lang un almost 500 na nauna pumila. by 9am its my turn pinapasok ako sa Quality Control Room then interview ako ng isang NBI Staff nlaman ko na na naka record sa file ko nas may kaso ako at un kaso is BP 22 ginamit kc un tseke ko ng fren ko nun 2002 at d nya npondohan kaya tumalbog at nademanda ako kc tseke ko un ginamit.  Inayos namin un ng fren ko at nag karon na ng DESISTANCE un complainant meaning inatras nya na un case sa akin and nagulat ako kc d pa pala na erase ng NBI sa record nila, so ang advise sa akin ng NBI Quality Control is to go to MTC Marikina where case was filed and get Court Clearance, i immediately go to MTC Marikina by 10am nasa opis na ako ng MTC binigay ko un request letter na galing sa NBI MTC staff checked the case number and it was found that the case was dismissed last 2003 pa., in short i.ve got my court clearance in just 30 minute and go back to Quality Control to submit my Court Clearance by 2 pm i.ve got my NBI clearance with remarks 'NO CRIMINAL RECORDS' I thanked GOD for his guidance.  To all that has HIT problem in your NBI Clearance take the advise of the moderator ATTLL get first ur NBI clearance for u to know the problem and solve it.  if u knw in your mind and heart na wla ka kaso na gninawa nothing to fear.  and tama po c ATTLL criminal case po with warrant of arrest ang naka record sa NBI all civil cases and all credit card non payment filed to you d po naka record sa NBI.  Sana po makatulong sa mga may katanungan ang na experience ko in getting my NBI Clearance Im on my way to go to canada soon. Maraming slamat moderator ATTLL  GOD BLESS us all

4"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:12 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

loracsb wrote:I applied for my NBi clearance today but unfortunately need to come back after a week due to the "hit".  I was thinking that my previous company might filed a complaint against me due to misrepresentation of document. Is it possible that it will reflect on my clearance?  But I didn't get any complaint from them during that time.  I am just worried right now.  I don't know what to do. Please enlighten me. Sad

It could just be a namesake. It could also be by the time you were entertained at the NBI, they decided no more issuances for the day. Let us know what you will find out.

5"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:51 am

extreme_ndc@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

loracsb i went to NBI main office we have the same problem i've got HIT result when I applied and i've learned that only recorded to your NBI clearance with Criminal Case i dont think your case of Misrepresentation was recorded to ur NBI clearance i will advise u to get ur NBI clearance first nothing to worry

6"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:45 pm

kittygirl_117

Arresto Menor

Atty, May I ask if only those cases  with warrant of arrest are submitted to the NBI for record purposes?   I have a friend with a case  of less serious injury with MTC covered under summary  procedure.  There was an information but the Prosecutor recommended  "no bail required", hence there was no warrant of arrest.  Please enlighten me.  Thanks. Very Happy

7"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:47 am

genvillena

Arresto Menor

Hello, would like to seek for help. I applied last week for a travel abroad nbi clearance and it results to hit. 2 years before i have my nbi but it dont have a hit, im a bit nervous because the previous review center that i attend is not fully paid, i just paid only downpayment and the remaining balance of 16k is not paid. the review class is a 5 day class, i attend only 1 day and half day, do you think it will reflect on my nbi clearance? i have my reasons for not paying that balance, there something happen on me that time.

8"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:35 pm

iamthemachine

Arresto Menor

Greetings, I just wanted to know if a police blotter would appear on my NBI clearance? Please reply asap? Thanks so much in advance.

9"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

iamthemachine wrote:Greetings, I just wanted to know if a police blotter would appear on my NBI clearance? Please reply asap? Thanks so much in advance.
IMO, no,,

10"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:17 pm

iamthemachine

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:
iamthemachine wrote:Greetings, I just wanted to know if a police blotter would appear on my NBI clearance? Please reply asap? Thanks so much in advance.
IMO, no,,

Thanks for your prompt reply! I really appreciate it.

Last question...if I had a case but it was dropped by the complainant and I was ordered released...then there should be no record of it at NBI diba?

11"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:22 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

saan nakarating ang case?
merong hearing? preliminary inves?
matagal na to or recent lang?

12"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:26 pm

iamthemachine

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:saan nakarating ang case?
merong hearing? preliminary inves?
matagal na to or recent lang?

Case was in Olongapo. Falsely accused of carnapping. This was about 2 months ago. But like I said the Judge gave me a release order because the complainant signed a Affadavit of Dissentance. (He realized his wrongful accusation and dropped the case) If ever, do I need to present that paperwork?

13"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:32 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

when i say, san nakarating,
what i mean is, nagkaron ba ng hearings?
matagal, maraming hearings????
or prelim investigations only???

well,
i assume, we are innocent until proven otherwise, so di dapat lalabas yan,,

14"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:43 pm

iamthemachine

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:when i say, san nakarating,

well,

My apologies....my Tagalog translation still needs some work.
There were just a few hearings. Prelim hearings only. Mostly because the Affadavit of Dissentance came pretty fast. So no trial...just prelim hearings...a total of 4. (due to atty or prosecutor or judge not being available)

15"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 pm

iamthemachine

Arresto Menor

[quote="iamthemachine"]

well,

There were just a few hearings. Prelim hearings only. Mostly because the Affadavit of Dissentance came pretty fast. So no trial...just prelim hearings...a total of 4.

???

16"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:59 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

iamthemachine wrote:
iamthemachine wrote:

well,

There were just a few hearings. Prelim hearings only. Mostly because the Affadavit of Dissentance came pretty fast. So no trial...just prelim hearings...a total of 4.

???

no problem po,
i think already cleared na tayo no..

have a good day.

17"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Abby839

Arresto Menor

Tanong ko lng po if i commit theft pero walang warrant of arrest or subpoena akong natanggap mag reflect pa rin po ba to sa NBI ko? Thanke

18"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:33 pm

princess0114

Arresto Menor

Tnong ko lang po, kukuha po kasi ako nbi clearance. e may unpaid loan pa ko sa home credit. Sa computation ko, 18'000 ung utang ko. Mali ko pa po d ako nag papararamdam sa kanila. last oct.2014 p ung utang ko. Llabas po kYa na hit ako sa nbi? MakKakuha p po kya ko nbi clearance?

19"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:33 pm

princess0114

Arresto Menor

Tnong ko lang po, kukuha po kasi ako nbi clearance. e may unpaid loan pa ko sa home credit. Sa computation ko, 18'000 ung utang ko. Mali ko pa po d ako nag papararamdam sa kanila. last oct.2014 p ung utang ko. Llabas po kYa na hit ako sa nbi? MakKakuha p po kya ko nbi clearance?

20"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:55 pm

ferdie0530

Arresto Menor

Ang falsification of documents po ba ay makikita pag kumuha ka ng nbi clearance?

21"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty NBI Clearance Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 am

chammy

Arresto Menor

hello, I wanna ask, if the father or mother of the NBI clearance's applicant has a pending case, will it cause a "HIT" on the applicant's NBI clearance??

22"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Highly NEED your advice. HIT in NBI. Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:53 pm

ms.problematic

Arresto Menor

My trouble started last Nov. 2014 when I am prompted to renew my NBI clearance as requested by my previous company. It was the first time I got HIT in NBI. I know that it's never about the name because my name is unique. I didn't get back to get my result because I do remember that I have some pending obligation from the bank loan way back 2010 and I might be arrested by NBI personnel. Due to many troubles that I have encountered financially and natural calamities, I was unable to pay my remaining balance. My situation got worse that I need to resign because I couldn't provide an NBI clearance. I don't have work anymore. I'm always nervous every time that I'm sending my kids to school or going out.

1. I didn't receive any subpoena or any legal documents since we don't own any house but we're just renting. We have been changing places.
2. Before, post dated checks are a requirement for the salary loan. Is it possible that I have a estafa case now because of that?
3. I couldn't afford to pay anything right now since I couldn't get a job due to NBI clearance. What would be the best action that I should take now?

Please advise. Thank you!

23"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:54 am

Robeglenn

Arresto Menor

Kung may collective case po ako or may nag file ng case against me like AWOL case and naghahabol ang previous company ko., magkakarecord pu ba ako sa nbi?

24"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:00 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Robeglenn wrote:Kung may collective case po ako or may nag file ng case against me like AWOL case and naghahabol ang previous company ko., magkakarecord pu ba  ako sa nbi?

Hindi, kasong Kriminal lang ang makakapaglagay ng record sa NBI.

25"HIT" on my NBI Clearance Empty Re: "HIT" on my NBI Clearance Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:23 pm

james_2017

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, I recently worked abroad and went home last year, I went home kasi nadawit name ko ng theft from the company I previously worked. I went home before they started the investigation, so in short i wasnt tried for the accusation. Moreover Inunahan ko na rin ng resignation in which they accepted through a formal letter. Pero according to my previous company, I have to pay a 1 month salary plus i have to pay my leave credits. I havent made a payment since I am still asking them why I should pay the leave credits.
Recently I applied for NBI clearance and was HIT. I was asked to come back at a later date. I asked my friend to claim the Clearance on the due date but according to NBI my name has a findings and dapat ako raw ang kumuha. Is this because I did not settled the payment regarding my 1 month notice or could it be the accused theft na nadawit ako,( I didnt recieve any subpoena or any notice about the theft. ) Is it possible that they would arrest me? Is it still possible to send an authorized representative for that?
What should I do? Please advice sir. thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum