Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time Frame sa pagissue ng CORRECTION NOTICE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

glhadz_011

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Badly need your advs po.kasi po s hanbook po nmin
CORRECTIVE ACTION should happen immediately after the infraction is observed and/or reported to immediate superior. In no case shall the processing of the discipline should be delayed. The IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER IS EXPECTED TO SERVE CORRECTION NOTICE FORM TO THE CONCERNED EMPLOYEE WITHIN ONE WEEK FROM THE DISCOVERY OF THE ALLEGED INFRACTION.

Nung nov.5,2015 binigyan lng po aq ng COACHING LOG ng TL q pra s call avoidance hindi CNA.Ngaun po i-issue han nla ako ng CNA kahit more than 1week n po ang nkakalipas nung nadiscover nla ung infraction. Sbi nila ngkaroon dw po ng delay dahil dumating ung client nmin.

1. Tanung q lng po kung valid p b ung ibbgay nla CNA khit sa handbook sabi is w/in 1week dapt ini issue un?

I will appreciate your advise or comments.
Thank you.

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

The 'time frame' that your handbook is talking about is just a suggestion and it has no definite period. This is not absolute as there are situations and/or circumstances beyond the control of the people handling the case.

As to your question: YES, it is still valid even though the CNA was not served within the period suggested by your handbook.

Take note, any 'delay' will not CORRECT the infraction. It will still be documented, tried and decided even more if the infraction is grave in nature.

glhadz_011

Arresto Menor

So ibig sabihin pwede tlga mdelay un? At d msunod kung anu ang nsa HANDBOOK?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, because there are (valid) factors, circumstances and situations that may affect the case. As long as the employee is given due process, it is all ok/valid. However, when a case is delayed for a considerable amount of time, the law deems it a denial of due process.

glhadz_011

Arresto Menor

Anu-anu po ung mga circumstances n pwede masabing VALID UNG DELAY?

panu po kung ang reason ng delay ay dahil s pagdating ng client nmin. kailangan dw po kc nkafocus s client ang attention nila.Valid po b un? Kahit sa dami nla pwede nla ibgay un skin anytime. at khit hindi nman nla palgi ksama ang client mostly ksama ang client nmin ng mga ahente pra mg side by Barge. at ung OM nmin?

Thank you po!

glhadz_011

Arresto Menor

"However, when a case is delayed for a considerable amount of time, the law deems it a denial of due process."

Gano po ktagal bago masabi n " case is delayed for considerable amount of time" ?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Walang written rules pagdating sa circumstances or factors that may affect the delay of issuing a CNA. As long as there is no malice on the part of the officer, the handling of a case is presumed done in good faith. (IN my opinion, valid naman ang reason ng officer/s mo).

Wala din exact period sa matter ng "considerable amount of time". However, may example ang Supreme Court dito. A case which was not even heard and/or tried once in 4 years without valid reason is deemed denial of due process of the accused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum