Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BACK PAY RELEASE OVER 1 YEAR TIME FRAME

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BACK PAY RELEASE OVER 1 YEAR TIME FRAME Empty BACK PAY RELEASE OVER 1 YEAR TIME FRAME Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:28 pm

lordhell25

Arresto Menor

Good day atty

I would like to ask for your opinion if it is ok to give a time frame of over 1 year just to check any accountability of an employee

My previous hr says that one of the department officer needs to check the reports that we made before but it will took 1 year to check it

Actually i already submitted my clearance last dec 8 2017 and i do believe that the time frame should be 30-60 days only or regardless to the time frame given
But 1 year time frame just to check report?? I think it is too much or they just know that there is no law about releasing the last pay

Hope i can get some opinion here
Thank you

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

call dole, they will usually call your employer to urge them to speed up the process. if that still doesn’t work you may file a complaint at nlrc

attyLLL

that's not reasonable. you can file a money claim at dole or nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum