Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SECURITY OF TENURE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SECURITY OF TENURE Empty SECURITY OF TENURE Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:35 pm

cheekyche

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I've been employed for 13yrs from the company where I worked right now. This year, the company builds a new company of the same products and services and asked me to be part of it. What are the things that I need to demand for my security of tenure? They told me that, the number of years I worked from my present company shall continue. Is it okay? What are the things that I need to know for my protection as an employee? Need you help and advice. Thank you so much.

2SECURITY OF TENURE Empty Re: SECURITY OF TENURE Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:15 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If they say you will carry over your tenure then that's a good thing for you. Just make sure it's written in a new contract with the new company.

So in effect your "hire date" in the new company will be whatever it was with the old company.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum