Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

security of tenure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1security of tenure Empty security of tenure Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:20 pm

sky28

Arresto Menor

pls help me decide on this matter...
i was hired last march 4, 2010 as probationary employee and extended my contract to another probationary of 3 months... on my 6 months probationary i haven't receive any notice that my contract will be extended..i was just advised to go to the office of the hr manager 2 days before my probationary contract expires which is sept 1...the reason for my extension is that my rating on our performance evaluation is only ACHIEVE..which is average...my second contract start on sept 4 and ends on dec. 3, obcourse, i did agree for the extension of my contract as probationary employee again. At present, i have not yet receive any notice from my employer if i will be regularize or extended.

question:

1. could i file a case at NLRC if they will not regularize me? Is my reason valid?
Smile

2security of tenure Empty Re: security of tenure Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 pm

attyLLL

no, a 3 month extension to allow you to improve and achieve the required standards is not unreasonable. focus on improving your performance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum