Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay - Tenure Incentive

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay - Tenure Incentive Empty Backpay - Tenure Incentive Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 pm

jcaesard

Arresto Menor

I have worked for a BPO for over 3 years but did not receive any incentive for each year that I have worked in the company on my backpay. On what grounds is a company allowed to not give the said incentive when an employee leaves Question

2Backpay - Tenure Incentive Empty Re: Backpay - Tenure Incentive Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

stargazer

Arresto Mayor

were you qualified to receive those incentives according to the company's guidelines?

incentives are usually not part of an employee's backpay. backpay are only the last period salary + pro-rated 13th month pay.

3Backpay - Tenure Incentive Empty Re: Backpay - Tenure Incentive Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

jcaesard

Arresto Menor

the guidelines were not discussed when i was still employed. I have already sent them an email asking if can file a dispute. i guess i just have to wait for their confirmation to see if i'll get it. thanks!

4Backpay - Tenure Incentive Empty Re: Backpay - Tenure Incentive Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

does the company give incentive for each year of service to other employees? if so, why didn't you question it on the 1st year when you did not received it?

5Backpay - Tenure Incentive Empty Re: Backpay - Tenure Incentive Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 pm

jcaesard

Arresto Menor

ì've heard that they do only after the employee leaves or early retires.

6Backpay - Tenure Incentive Empty Re: Backpay - Tenure Incentive Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you have to check the company handbook or policies..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum