Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case to file to mistress na nang gugulo at madalas magtxt sa wife.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

martyrwife.com

Arresto Menor

hi atty!

good day!
i was married 2 years ago, after being steady for 6 years. my husband has previous wife, but died then we met, then now married.
i never thought this will happen to us..he betrayed me.
he kept on hurting me with his alibis,im not stupid para di malaman lahat. there was a time when he left the house and live with that woman..then now he is back..but still living with him makes me unhappy because of his lies.
i know the woman, and the woman knows me too.
i did not do anything to her, but this woman kept on bugging our life, sending txt mesages to me again and again, i just want to know if theres a case i can file for her? just want to give lesson to that woman for bugging my life.
how much will it cost to file a case? is there an org that i can seek help for someone like me who cant afford to spend much for filing a case? please help me.

attyLLL

if you're ready for all of this to go public, you can either file a civil case for damages based on interference with your family affairs under art. 26 of the civil code or for the irritating messages, unjust vexation which is criminal offense.

you can contact the public attorney's office, or legal aid office of any law school or the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.

What I do for my clients is to send a letter to the other woman to basically demand that she stop it. So far it has been successful.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

martyrwife.com

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty!

I hope I can Pursue this kasi sobra na xa. I have evidences po like pictures of them ng husband ko na obvious na meron po silang relasyon..been a year napo..nagbabanta din po sya na magpapakamatay pag iniwan sya ng asawa ko..pati ako me txt sya na pag daw sinumbong ko sya sa work nya..maninira din daw po sya saken..pati mga inlaws ko dati tinetext nya po...meron pa nga po na nagpost po sya sa fb ng pictures nila ng asawa ko at ginamit pang apelyido ko..meron po akong mga kopya ng lahat atty..i tried din po magsend ng letter sa magulang nya before kaso ako pang pinapalabas na masama kasi daw naoospital magulang nya..di ba grabe talaga..kaya tahimik lang ako at gusto ko syang bigyan ng lesson...
im holding on kasi kasal kame nga aswa ko and i know na maayos din po lahat..
thanks po!!
maraming salamat po..

attyLLL

pictures are tricky as evidence. it has to be identified by someone who took the picture or who knew the circumstances when it was taken.

facebook posts also have to be shown who actually posted the messages and pictures. same thing with text messages.

i do not recommend actually filing a case, but a real threat to do so is sometimes more effective. what is your husband doing?

martyrwife.com

Arresto Menor

hi atty!
good morning!
i get your point, what i wanted to send a letter para matakot sya(mistress) sa ginagawa nya sa buhay ko.
si husband, still denying but im not stupid para di maramdaman, diko lang din ma pursue yung hiwalayan kasi po paalis sya and kame din susunod as immigrant,may balak din yatang mag apply ni kabet sa ibang bansa sa pupuntahan mismo ng pamilya ko. i wanted to let go noon pa kaso po naisip ko ako ang mas may karapatan,and i just wanted to fight for my right bilang asawa at para ipamukha sa kabet na wala syang karapatan, and for the moral and psychological damages na nagawa nya sa buhay ko.si husband ayaw din naman makipaghiwalay and nanggugulo si kabet(obsessed)kapag si husband ay maayos sa pamilya nya and magpapakamatay daw yung kabet pag iniwan.. kaya siguro he still pursue whats with them para lang di maggulo si kabet.. what i wanted is for the mistress na matakot sya kasi sobra talaga..pag si husband kasama ko, di tumitigil si kabet kaka txt saken and sa family ng asawa ko. maari po kayang isumbong sya sa work nya?kso po me banta din syang sisiraan ako sa work ko.
atty, anu pong letter ang ipapagawa ko sa lawyer na kakausapin ko? please help.
maraming salamat po.

martyrwife Smile

attyLLL

the letter is my recommendation if i were to handle your case. if you engage another lawyer then he may have another suggestion how to handle it or what to say in a letter. good luck.

7what case to file to mistress na nang gugulo at madalas magtxt sa wife. Empty case against mistress Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:26 pm

beanie172

Arresto Menor

for attyLLL:

if you're ready for all of this to go public, you can either file a civil case for damages based on interference with your family affairs under art. 26 of the civil code or for the irritating messages, unjust vexation which is criminal offense.

you can contact the public attorney's office, or legal aid office of any law school or the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.

What I do for my clients is to send a letter to the other woman to basically demand that she stop it. So far it has been successful.

I read this post & I want to be your client so you may do this letter for me what info do you need from me? like the mistress name & address?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum