Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case can i file against wife? am x.mistress

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

distressedLady

distressedLady
Arresto Menor

Hello po,
Can you help me please? She will file a complaint to my barangay with regard to concubinage issue. We don't reside at the same city. Can i file a case against her straight to her city prosecutor?

She doesn't scandalized me or something, but if she will file a complaint, she will scandalized my family esp.my grandmother who is very sensitive with controversies. She also mentioned about asking the PRC to disbar me...how can she do that?

Can you help me, please? What case can i file against her in case she will push through her plan?

An update or answers will be appreciated. Thank you!!!

attyLLL

the mere fact of someone filing a case against you is not a wrong where you can immediately file a counter charge. you have to allege acts of the other party where you can base your counter charges. you have to tell us more what the wife has done. if she hasn't scandalized you, then what wrong has she done? and why are you communicating with her? are you living in with her husband? does she have proof that you lived in with her husband?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

distressedLady

distressedLady
Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am not living in with her husband.. we are long over but she still believes that we are still together..Obviously, she doesnt have any proofs at all.

I am sorry for taking so much of your time Sir.

Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum