Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unattended Baranggay Hearing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unattended Baranggay Hearing Empty Unattended Baranggay Hearing Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:44 pm

apple014

Arresto Menor

I had this foreign friend who turned out to like me despite the fact that I told him I am separated but not legally annuled. He offered to help me financially and offered to join me with my small sari-sari store business. He brought me to a lawyers office to sign a partnership agreement that whatever income earned in the store will be split into 50-50 sharing. I laid the budget plan to him and all the expected profit, gave him a copy of it but He didnt provide the actual amount and just gave a 5k to secure a permit for my store. Other than that I receive nothing. Also He sent me his tv but when He changed his mind and found a new girl who fascinates him now he decided to take it back. Also He filed a complaint at the baranggay to take back the money He gave me for personal use, the tv as he said its his coz He got a receipt of it and the 5k he spent for the business permit. I learned that I was summoned thrice already and I didnt make it to appear as I got busy with my child schooling. what could I do to defend myself against his accusations. What possibly is the next step he may throw against me. Please eduacate me. Thank you and more power!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum