Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bully in the office

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bully in the office Empty bully in the office Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:30 am

Ecila

Arresto Menor

Hi po.

Una sa lahat bago-bago pa lang po ako sa company ko, almost 4 months, at as in first time ko lang mapunta sa ganun field. I had never undergone into proper training or orrientation. Tinuruan nila ako ng kalakaran sa opisina on the spot at gusto nila makuha ko agad-agad un, tapos pag magtatanong ako parang unwelcome ang tanong sa kanila. May mga instances pa pag nagkakamali ka pinapahiya ka sa harap ng iba O pati deffect ko ginagamit nila (malabo po kasi Mata ko, thick glass talaga. Nung nagkamali ako bigla nya akong sinabihan ng "nakasalamin ka na nga Di mo pa din makita Mali hahaha" sa harap ng iba in insulting/ sarcastic tone). Di ko pinansin un nung una, pero nung sumunod na instance naman may inuutos sya na Di ko nasunod dahil nga Di ko masingit at di naman ganun kaimportante nagalit sya at sinabihan nya ako na tatamad-tamad na dinig ng iba (which is very offending dahil super busy ko naman talaga at same level lang naman kami pero kung makautos sya patang mas angat sya sa akin). Madami pang bullying na nagawa sila at kinausap ko na ung boss ko regarding this matter pero di naman nagbago Lalo pa silang lumalala. Pinayuhan din ako na wag magtanong sa kanila na sinunod ko naman, kaso pag may Mali ako instead tawagin ako pinaparingan ako which I think is very unprofessional or kung may bago silang dapat ituro lahat tinatawag nila except sa akin. If ever ba na after ko ireklamo sila sa Hr namin at di pa din magbago may pwede ba akong ihabla na kaso sa taong ganun?

Thank you po sa sago

2bully in the office Empty Re: bully in the office Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:14 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Your situation is indeed unfortunate, and that is the sad reality of office politics here in our country.

I am sure may mga remedies available with your HR, and malamang may grievance machineries yung mga yan. Speak with your HR representative, and ask what are the steps that you can take in order to stop the bullying from happening. Exhaust all available remedies sa company muna before even thinking of taking the appropriate legal action.

If your situation still persists even after undergoing mediation/conciliation procedures under your company rules, you may go to the nearest Public Attorney's Office and ask them what specific case you can file against the people who are insulting you in the workplace, since they offer free legal advice.

In the meantime, try to gather as much evidence as you can regarding their unfair actions against you. Try to record their voices using your phone, or maybe have someone in the office take a video of the people harassing you even when you are trying to do your job as diligently as you can.

Good luck. I hope the odds are in your favor.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum