Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assault in the office

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assault in the office Empty Assault in the office Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

deeva89

Arresto Menor

Both of us are girls. What happened was this girl found out that me and her bf had a past relationship, his bf keeps on texting and sending me messages until now this is the reason that broke our friendship. and now she keeps on spreading rumors about me then one day she shouted slut in the office and I got irritated and told her "its ok, your bf wanted me anyways" after that when i turned my back she pulled my hair and keeps on punching me. I already got my medico legal, passed it to HR. but its more than 15 days, no penalty or even preventive suspension was given to her. Can is still sue her? what are the cases that i can sue her? or can i complain that my company is tolerating this kind of behavior??

2Assault in the office Empty Re: Assault in the office Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:23 pm

attyLLL

you can do both. file a complaint at the prosecutor's office. make sure your complaint to HR is in writing also.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum