Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aggravated assault?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aggravated assault? Empty Aggravated assault? Sat May 25, 2013 10:38 am

shane4success

Arresto Menor

Hi there!An incident late Tuesday evening resulted in two males (intoxicated)one throwing a beer bottle at me through my front gate resulting in a small piece striking me on my back and scattering broken pieces of glass on my property (no physical damage).And the second male using an iron bar to smash my gate resulting in braking and bending the frame. My question is what charges am I able to file for this vile act of violence?

Regards
Shane

2Aggravated assault? Empty Re: Aggravated assault? Sat May 25, 2013 7:56 pm

attyLLL

slight physical injuries and malicious mischief

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Aggravated assault? Empty Intentional tort (assault) Sun May 26, 2013 11:01 am

shane4success

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir!
I wish to thank you for your reply to my above situation however I feel malicious mischief is a lenient charge to file (no disrespect intended) I feel criminal assault (intentional tort) would be much more appropriate. I believe assault is defined as an overt attempt to physically injure a person or create a "feeling of apprehension or fear of injury". No actual physical contact are needed for an assault to occur. Assault obviously requires intent and intent is established whether or not the assailant actually intends to induce the feelings of "apprehension and fear" Once again I would very much appreciate you view and response to this.

Regards
Shane

4Aggravated assault? Empty GRAVE THREAT Mon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm

shane4success

Arresto Menor

Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum